Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cape Town, South Africa

Well, today I farewell Cape Town as I begin the next part of my trip. Saying goodbye to the babies was a difficult experience and I will never forget them and the impact they have had on my life. My time in Cape Town has truly been one to remember. I volunteered at a Children's Home, was present at Nelson Mandela's memorial, went seal snorkelling, hiked Table Mountain and Lion's Head, spent Christmas, New Years and Australia Day abroad, enjoyed wine tasting, spent gorgeous days at the beautiful beaches, attended cinema under the stars at Kirstenbosch garden's, watched magic show's, tasted the lovely cuisine, went to the District 6 Museum and got my hair braided. I must say,  I'm extremely blessed. What a blessed trip I have had so far. Looking forward to the next part of my trip. Bitter sweet.




\









No comments:

Post a Comment