Sunday, July 15, 2012

Christmas in July

Christmas Eve: 14/7/12

Today was overall a pretty fantastic day. We have secret Santa’s and as part of my gift, I sent my old CIT Maria into EJ's room (the girl I have for secret Santa) singing isn’t she lovely and she loved it. We also had a staff banquet and as gifts all staff was given mugs and back packs that have our names on them. Then to tie the finishing ribbon on a fantastic day, we had hot chocolate and donunts. Doesn't get any better than that!



Christmas!: 15/7/12

Today is Christmas at Camp Bernadette and what a great Christmas it has been. I woke up early to put presents on the girls beds (koala teddy bears) and then we had cabin decorating and again our cabin won.
We then had a camp wide relay for which I was asked to belay for and grey team won!


After that we had a Christmas banquet and my secret Santa revealed herself to me and gave me my present which was a key ring, some Kit-Kats and a T-shirt. And finally we watched the CIT (counselor in training) play which was The Lion King and it was so good!

In short.. A fantastic Christmas day!


No comments:

Post a Comment