Monday, October 1, 2012

The ultimate combination

Eight days left and I am exhausted both physically and mentally. My body and brain are just about to shut down and yet, I still have so much more to see. The truth is though, I just want to come home. This little traveler admits that she is home sick and ready to clip her wings for a while. The worst part is that I know I'm going to get home and just want travel again.... I just can't win. I guess the best thing to do is just to distract myself and that's exactly what I am doing. 

Today I spent the day in in Universal Studios and it was absolutely mind blowing. The whole time I kept wishing my brother's were there as I learnt more and more about the magic and magnificence behind film making. The film world is a whole other world where anything can happen. You find yourself caught between a great battle between King Kong and a T-Rex or under the attack of jaws the giant man eating shark. For once I could see things through my brother's eyes and really understand why they love film making so much.

The rides in universal were incredible. They combined the thrill that you get from a regular ride, with the 4D world of film, creating the ultimate experience. It feels so real. You feel the heat from a missile as it flies past your face, experience the rumble of each explosion and each second of the ride is exhilarating. Something is happening in every direction. It's amazing what you can create when you combine both worlds and I am so thrilled to have experienced it.

Happy 100th anniversary Universal Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment