Saturday, October 6, 2012

San Diego

San Diego, so much to see, so much to experience. I spent the last four days in San Diego and feel like I could have spent another 40. I stayed in a hostel called the Banana Bungalow, located right on the beach. There is something special about the Banana Bungalow. Something I can't quite put my finger on. The bungalow has clearly become home to many different people from across the world, one of whom is me. From the day I arrived people kept telling me that I would extend my stay and I laughed because at the time that seemed out of the picture. Three days was more than enough wasn't it?

There's something special about the Bungalow though. While you're there everyone becomes your family. It doesn't matter who you are, where your from or what your background is. You're all there for the same purpose and for that reason, everyone fits in. I loved the company of the individuals I was with and I even ended up extending my stay. Who would have guessed? It was honestly just the ultimate location and experience. I met some amazing people, visited Sea World, San Diego zoo, had a nice beach day, had some wild nights, got to go paddle boarding, visisted Balboa Park, and La Jolla.









No comments:

Post a Comment