Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm leaving on a jet plane

At this present moment I am on the plane to LA. Words cannot describe how I am feeling right now. After four years of planning, talking, working and dreaming about this day, my journey has finally begun!.
I managed to fit 5 months’ worth of stuff into one suit case and a back pack, and the second it was sent off, it hit me. There's no turning back now!
I said goodbye to my loved ones, walked to customs and a sense of power and independence came over me. I looked around at the busy room and thought to myself... "This is where I am meant to be, may my life finally begin."
Once I got on the plane I took my seat and nervously waited to see who would sit next to me. When I met them the first thing they said to me was, "Hi, do you mind swapping seats, I have toilet problems." It was clear that this was going to be a long flight.

LA here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment