Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Wonderful Day

Today was simply perfect! I spent the morning belaying my senior girls and I was so proud. Every single one of them had the will power to get across the element (which is very rare). I then got to sleep through the whole of rest hour and period four (which is also very, very rare!). After that my cabin and I had a car wash. We all attacked each other with soap and water and it was a really nice moment of cabin bonding. I really enjoy my senior girls. They are great company and really brighten my day. After that we had what is called "Desperado's" where a few counselors are selected (one of which was me), to go and hide in the bush while the whole of camp looks for them. An hour later, I was still running and hiding from kids as they made my capture points higher and higher. The moment they rang that bell, was a moment of victory as I revealed myself and the whole of camp cheered for me. I may have come out with a battle scar or two but it was well worth it. The other pirates and I were then forced to walk the plank, in other words, jump off the jetty. Yep, a wonderful day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment