Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chapter three: The final Chapter

So today I embarked on the next chapter of my journey... The final chapter. Dun dun dun!
It feels so strange to say that after being here for so long. I must be getting used to traveling because the plane trip flew by so quickly. Hahah get it, flew by.. I'm so funny :P

When I think back on my trip I realise how blessed I have been. I always seem to meet people who really look out for me and help me in immeasurable ways. Whether it be Vanessa who helped me book my flights when my card wasn't working, Adam who stayed on the phone with me while I was lost in Anaheim late at night, the random stranger who bought me a meal on the plane or Maria who took me into her house and fed me every day, I have always had someone looking out for me. 

Again, I am extremely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment