Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The hottest place on earth.

So since my last two entries were extremely long (can you blame me?) I decided to keep this one short and... uh short. Today we stopped in Death Valley, the lowest and driest location in North America and the hottest location in the world with the highest recorded temperature being 56.7°C. It was extremely hot and yet I couldn't help but yearn to explore the magnificent dried up, salt covered valley. When we left I suddenly realised I left my camera case behind and inside that case was my sisters camera. (I'm sorry Symon, I swear I have looked after it really well). When we went back to get the case it was no where to be seen. we then decided to go  to the visitors center to see if anyone had dropped it off. Freaking out I began to pray to God and beg him to please ensure that I get it back. Half an hour later we were still driving to the visitors center and I began to worry as I realised it would be a miracle if someone actually drove that far just to return a complete strangers belongings. Well Symon, thank God I got my miracle.. No really, thanks to Mrs. GODbold, my camera case and your camera are safe and sound... Again, I am so blessed..

After that, we headed towards Bakersfield and 5 hours later we are still in the van. I am going insane! I have named my pillow squishy and drawn a face on him. Need land now. Resisting urge to destroy van..


AHHHHH

2 comments:

  1. It seems you have my luck of both losing things and of having your things returned safely

    ReplyDelete