Saturday, September 8, 2012

Running a muck

Today started off as a very frustrating day. I tried to book my flight to LA but it just wasn't working and each time it failed the flight got fuller and fuller. Not happy Jan! Luckily for me, Vanessa my roommate helped me out and all was well. 

After that I said my final farewell to Vanessa and Indi then headed to Times Square where I was to meet Hannah and Maria. I told them to follow the sound of the angry protest and eventually we found each other. We then carried on like children for the rest of the day as we ran around causing trouble in both ToysR"us and the Disney store. When we were inside the Disney store the elevator stopped working meaning no one could get up. Before we knew it we were the only people in the whole store and boy did we make the most of it. We sang and danced to all our favourite Disney songs, got plenty of crazy photos and climbed the little towers. After we got kicked out we went to a famous Chinese restaurant called 'Wo Horp and it was absolutely delicious. I then closed the night by having a very long shower and I haven't felt that clean in so long.

Its so nice to be in an actual home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment