Friday, September 21, 2012

San Francisco

San Francisco is amazing! The first day we arrived we were blessed enough to see a very rare site; the golden gate bridge on a day where it’s not hidden by fog. The day was so clear that we could see the moon. It was truly magnificent. After that we headed down to Fisherman’s Warf and more specifically Pier 39 which is famous for its sea lion attraction. We then headed up to Lombard street, the steepest street in the world. San Francisco is amazing and there is so much to see. Since being in San Francisco I have finally discovered and decided that I am indeed capable of traveling alone. I have spent the last three days navigating around San Francisco with nothing but my legs and a map and I managed to see everything I want from Coit tower to Alcatraz to a Chinese Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment