Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Next stop?

Today we crossed the border into Canada. I was so excited when I saw the flags and received a big blue stamp. That's right Symon, my passport is going to be sexy too! I have now officially been to two countries this year! 
The moment you arrive in Canada, you can see the mist from the Niagara falls as it fades into the extravagant blue sky and whispers "Welcome to Canada." After we settled into camp we went into Niagara where we took a ‘Maid of the Mist’ cruise. Unfortunately both my cameras died as I got on the boat but the beauty of Niagara isn’t something you can capture in a photo. You have to see it in person to really appreciate it.. If I could describe the falls in one word it would be sublime. Its fury undermines its beauty and vibrant atmosphere as the rushing water falls from 157 feet high. While on the boat we were completely soaked. I felt so alive yet so at peace. I know now that there is no way that this is my last trip. With a world full of so much beauty how can we be restricted to just one place? Yep that's right. I have officially been bitten by the travel bug. Next stop? .....

1 comment: